A large manufacturing firm in Crestview is in need of a full-time Machine Operator to join their team. The Machine Operator does not require experience, Assembly experience is a plus. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Operating machine shop and mold press in assembly process under supervision
* Detecting and reporting defective materials or questionable conditions to the shift supervisor.
* Maintaining work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and following prescribed safety regulations
* Familiarizing self with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
* Comfortable working in a environment with high noise levels with frequent exposure to fumes or airborne particles, moving or mechanical parts and vibrations
* Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done
* Willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up
* A team player
* Ability to stoop, bend, stand and lift up to 50 lbs. for the duration of a 12-hour shift.
* A basic understanding of addition and subtraction
* High School Diploma/GED
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $10.50 per hour. $11.00/hour night shift
* Shifts are scheduled for 12 hours with varying schedule, must be able to work some weekends.
This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.