Senior Electronics Technician
Senior Electronics Technician
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
An electronics company in Fort Walton Beach is in need of a full-time Sr. Electronics Technician to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
This client designs and manufactures high-density, high-reliability electronics for aerospace, space, military, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Their services include customized-contract manufacturing service and products focused on military and defense applications. Services include the assembly and testing of printed circuit boards, electromechanical devices, customized integrated systems, cables and wire harnesses. They are committed to operational excellence and world-class processes.
* Completing complex analysis, testing, and repairs to any damaged or defective unit
* Creating non-conformance reports
* Assisting with the development and writing of test procedures
* Troubleshooting production failures down to the component level
* Making required mathematical calculations for voltage, resistance, current, impedance, amplification, flow rate and mass, mechanical dimensions and adjustments
* Interpreting and working in accordance with work orders, drawings and schematics, functional and acceptance test procedures, failure reports, manuals and all other applicable engineering and production specifications
* Performing automated testing to simulate in-service specifications, including but not limited to: vibe, burn in, thermal cycle and leak test
* Performing manual testing involving setup, adjustment, operation and interpretation of results from standard and special purpose test equipment, applicable to assigned product area, such as differential and multi-meters, signal generators, power supplies, bridges, oscilloscopes, altitude chamber, flow meter and hi-pot
* Calibrating assigned units by such means as component selection, potentiometer adjustment, clocking or other positioning, shimming, tension or coil adjustments, bearing and gear adjustments, as appropriate for specific unit
* A US Citizen or Permanent Resident and do not require Visa sponsorship to be eligible
* Knowledgeable of practical application of engineering electronics, science and technology, including applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services; Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
* Able to working in conditions which are considered normal for a manufacturing environment
* Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
* Ability to push up to 100 lbs.
* 5 years of related experience
* Two-year degree in Electronics or equivalent experience (Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline is preferred)
* Outstanding communication skills in English: verbal – speech and listening, as well as written expression and comprehension.
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $22-$25 per hour.
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
* This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least the first 12 weeks. Once the 12 weeks are over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience?
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.