A title insurance company in Navarre is seeking a full-time Receptionist to join their team. The Title company has been in operation since 1999 with locations in Pensacola and Navarre. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Multi-tasking by answering phones and directing calls to the appropriate individual
* Maintaining client appointments and the conference room schedule
* Talking to customers to ensure quality contract information is gathered
*Receiving deposit checks from customers, providing receipts
* Filing and maintaining records
* Reconciling accounts at months end
*Operating the hospitality equipment in the reception area and making cookies for customer's
*Disinfecting closing rooms after each use. This consists of wiping the surface of the customer side of the partition.
* Well-spoken with a polite and courteous disposition
* Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done
* Organized and have an eye for detail
* A great listener with a positive, can-do attitude
* A high school diploma or GED
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Computer Skills
* Accounting knowledge (Preferred)
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full time and pays $13.00/hour and increases to $14.00/Hour after converting to the client’s payroll.
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm.
This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.