Auto CAD Specialist
Auto CAD Specialist
LandrumHR Workforce Solutions is in need of a full time AutoCAD Specialist (Computer-Aided Design) for a large manufacturing company located in Pensacola, FL. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Creating and updating AUTOCAD drawings
* Creating 3D models using additive manufacturing equipment
* Revising engineering drawings from basic layouts, established references, notes and discussions with engineers, and standard data
* Utilizing computer-aided design equipment and/or manual tools
* Completing layout drawings prepared by others in accordance with standard engineering drafting practices or may develop complete major layouts of engineering drawings
* Preparing detailed drawings; contributes design modifications (as needed) to improve quality of product
* Technical knowledge and experience with AutoCAD software and CAD standards required
* Prioritizing multiple projects/tasks and responds to the needs of multiple project managers. Requires knowledge, skills associated with the mechanical and electrical disciplines
* Maintaining and troubleshooting 3D printer
* Ability to develop mechanical drawings
* Understanding of and experienced in proper drawing dimensioning
* Understanding of and experienced in proper weld nomenclature
* Well versed in developing mechanical drawings
* Able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines
* Professional, dependable, and results oriented
* Able to follow simple oral or written instructions
* Organized and detail oriented
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* A good problem solver with the ability to identify alternative solutions
* High School Diploma or equivalent. Associated degree preferred but not required
* 2+ years of CAD software
* 1+ years of 3D Modeling software
* Demonstrated history of performing quality work
* Ability to lift up to 33 lbs.
* Must be able to work cooperatively in a faced-paced environment
* Must be reliable and willing to work as necessary to meet requirements of position, including overtime and weekend work when needed
* Ability to work to a schedule and meet established deadlines
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full time and pays $15.00 per hour to start.
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30 pm.
This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 12months. Once the 12 months are over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.