Fort Walton Beach, Florida
A retirement consulting firm in Fort Walton Beach is in need of a Full-time Transaction Receiver to join their Recording keeping team.
The company’s culture can be described as fast paced and customer oriented. Their dress code is Business casual. This candidate will be working with a team in the record keeping department for a fast-paced call center.
* Identifying and entering all incoming participant transactions that come in via fax or the TIMS system.
*Answering all incoming calls from participants, agents, investment providers, and plan sponsors that are in regards to participant transactions.
*Sending any requested forms via fax, email, or mail.
* A great listener that takes direction well
* A quick learner after being trained
* Spanish speaking is a plus
* A High school diploma or GED
* 1+ years of experience working with Microsoft Office.
*Experience handling multi-line phones is preferred.
*Previous experience in customer service is required.
Compensation and Schedule:
* Monday through Thursday, 10 AM to 7 PM and Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
*The training schedule is 8AM-5PM and after training, the required schedule is 10AM-7PM.
* $13.00/Hour, or more depending on experience.
* Opportunities for growth in responsibilities and compensation
* Full benefits package including PTO and paid holidays, family-oriented work culture
* This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience?
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.