Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
LandrumHR is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join its growing Marketing Team. This position is responsible for improving and expanding digital marketing initiatives including search engine optimization, paid search marketing, display, paid social, retargeting, analytics, etc. The ideal candidate has a passion for online marketing and experience running successful paid search campaigns. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
- Creating, editing, A/B test, monitor, and reporting on success of pay-per-click (PPC), social media, retargeting, display, and other advertising across business units
- Day-to-day campaign management including keyword strategy, ad copy and visual testing, bid management, and overall campaign optimization based on ROI goals
- Researching new keywords and audiences for new campaigns and expansions based on new geographies, products, or goal updates
- Assisting with new market launch and penetration strategies
- Creating, editing, and optimizing social media ads to maximize reach and response
- Analyzing real-time data to understand key metrics, such as traffic, inbound leads, conversion rates, and profitability at a granular level using Google Analytics and Search Console, among other platforms
- Long-term campaign optimization based on target metrics and on and offline activity
- Making recommendations for and implement new media testing opportunities
- Conducting landing page optimization
- Weekly and monthly internal reporting on metrics, conversion, and campaign performance
- Keeping up to date with PPC/SEM industry trends, techniques, and best practices and support the team as a SEM/PPC/Google Analytics expert
- Designing and implementing new and creative ways to deliver results through paid platforms and beyond
- Utilize schema.org or other markup on website content consistently
- Utilizing Search Console, Moz, Screaming Frog, SEN, and other tools to identify and resolve website issues and position the company for success online
- Populating and maintaining robots.txt file and XML sitemap for all company websites
- Utilizing HTML5 and CSS to create, update, and maintain web pages in Kentico and WordPress CMS platforms utilizing SEO knowledge
- Pointing of contact for internal website updates, new design requirements and scopes, and other website-related initiatives
- Working with vendors to scope and keep projects on track
- Ensuring SERP dominance for branded and primary target keyword queries
- Improving organic search rankings for targeted keywords
- Conducting technical and on-page site audits to improve functionality and performance
- Assisting with usability and user experience updates and upgrades
- Assisting with Helpdesk tickets, ensuring the department responds quickly to requests, completing them on time
- An excellent communicator
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Proficient in Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, digital marketing, advertising or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of digital media experience with a focus in paid search and SEO
- Demonstrated track record of driving exceptional results
- 2+ years of experience managing medium-to-large-budget PPC campaigns and other digital media, including display media, retargeting, paid social, etc.
- AdWords Advanced Search Certification and a strong technical background
- Google Analytics Certification
- Experience with PPC platforms and campaign performance tracking
- Experience with digital media planning and buying for display and retargeting campaigns
- Ability to tactically prioritize opportunities, test and implement successful campaigns, and refine strategy
- Strong analytic skills and proficiency in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience with Google Data Visualization Studio.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices
Compensation and Schedule:
- Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Salary commensurage with experience
- Excellent benefits package (medical, dental, eye, 401K (with matching), LTD, STD, PTO)
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.