A water utility company in Southwest Pensacola is in need of full-time Utility Worker to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Working outside with hand tools.
* Working as part of a small team.
* Solving problems.
* Well-spoken with a polite and courteous disposition.
* Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done.
* Organized and have an eye for detail.
* A great listener with a positive, can-do attitude.
* Able to work in various outside weather conditions.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
* Experience working in an outside environment.
* Lift up to 70 lbs.
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $13.09/Hour.
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
* They offer health insurance after the contract-to-direct period. There is also opportunities to grow within the company.
This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.