An Engineering group in Pensacola is in need of a full-time technician/installer to join their team. The control panel I position assists the technician II with assembly, wiring and construction of standard and custom panel products. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Performing work associated with the mechanical assembly and wiring of control panels.
* Accurately transferring measurements from typical layout drawings and dimensional information.
* Identifying components and requirements for mounting devices.
* Accurately wiring control components and panels in accordance with project drawings, specification, work instructions, code requirements and project details.
* Accurately drilling and tapping surfaces for mounting devices and hardware.
* Assisting with material handling, packaging and shipping preparation.
* Organized and have an eye for detail.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Vocational school is preferred.
* The ability to perform repetitive tasks, use hand tools to assemble panels, cables and other components.
* Ability to drill, tap and install components from instructions required.
* Ability to lift 50-100 lbs.
* Ability to stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist and lift.
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $14.00-$16.00/Hour depending on experience.
* Hours are Monday through Thursday from 6:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.