A local School in Pensacola is in need of a Custodian to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
- Cleaning as well as disinfecting building common areas, classrooms, and offices.
- Ensuring supplies as well stocked and accessible for use.
- Helping assist with event setups of tables and chairs.
- Completing other custodial duties as requested.
* A self-starter, with an intuitive of knowing what needs to be done.
*A great team player and able to work independently when needed.
* To complete a mandatory drug screen as well as level 2 background check.
*High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
*Prior experience and knowledge of chemicals and cleaning supplies preferred.
*Able to lift up to 25lbs.
Compensation and Schedule:
*Full-time as well as Part-time positions are available and will pay $10-$13.00 per hour dependent on experience
*Hours may vary based on a Monday through Friday schedule.
This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.