Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
A real estate business in Santa Rosa Beach is in need of a full time receptionist/staff assistant to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Answering and directing telephone calls, forwarding messages
* Providing customer service, via telephone, email and face to face contact
* Ensuring public spaces in the office are clean and presentable for members' use as needed.
* Managing kitchen stock and office supplies; maintaining sufficient quantities and reorder as necessary.
* Routing paperwork to the appropriate departments
* Preparing for instructional classes and orientation
* Ensuring operation of office equipment, supplies and calling for maintenance
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Highly organized and pays attention to details
* Able to manage multiple priorities and solve problems with creativity
* Team player and always reliable and willing to help
* Trustworthy and has the ability to maintain confidentiality
* Bubbly and warm personality
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office preferred
*At least a High School Diploma, some college preferred
* 1-3 years of administrative support experience
* Knowledge of basic office equipment
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full time and pays $12.00 per hour.
* Hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm.
* Business casual attire
*This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.