Miramar Beach, Florida
A grocery store in Miramar Beach, FL is in need of full-time cashiers to join their growing team.
Company Detail:With stores across Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi, this grocery store chain is one of the largest chains based out of the Southeast.
* Providing continuous attention to customer’s needs.
* Informing customers of specials and promotions as requested by management.
* Stocking products in the front of the store.
* Managing check-out lane according to service standards.
* Keeping work area clean, orderly, and free from safety hazards.
* Recording sales through the scanning system.
* Recognizing all forms of tender and providing the correct change when appropriate.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Friendly and outgoing.
* Organized and have an eye for detail.
* Reliable and have a high standard of integrity.
* A great listener with a positive, can-do attitude.
* Open Availability – Must be able to work the hours of operation.
* Retail experience is a plus.
* Basic computer skills.
Compensation & Schedule:
* Store hours are 7:00 am-10:00 pm, 7 days a week.
* $11-$12/Hour, depending on experience.
*Dress code: blue or black jeans with black shoes and the company provides a shirt.
*Once converted to the clients payroll, they will pay for any toll bridge expenses.
This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills, and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.