A leading manufacturer of Industrial Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Control Panels, Analyzer Systems, and Systems Integration is in need of a full-time Metal Fabricators to join their team in Cantonment. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Planning, laying out, fabricating, assembling, and installing structural metal parts, equipment, and products
* Reading blueprints, sketches or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assemblying and installing structural metal products
* Laying ouit and marking dimensions and reference lines on material using scribers, dividers, squares and rulers
* Applying knowledge of shop mathematics and layout techniques to develop and trace patterns of product/parts or using templates
* Using hand tools and power tools to trim, file, grind, deburr, buff and and smooth surfaces
* Using hand tools and power tools to bolt, rivet, screw, clip, caulk or bond component parts to assemble products
* Installing assembliles in support framework according to blueprints using hand tools, power tools and lifting and handling devices
* Inspecting assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications
* A High School Diploma or GED
* 2 – 5 years of related experience
* Working knowledge of welding procedures. Welding experience preferred
* Proficient knowledge of working characteristics of metallic and non-metallic materials, machining and layout techniques, as well as using hand and power tools, machines, and equipment
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $12 - $18 per hour depending on experience
* Hours are Monday through Thursday from 6:00 am to 4:40 pm
This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.