A leading manufacturer of Industrial Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Control Panels, Analyzer Systems, and Systems Integration is in need of a full-time Industrial Electrician to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
Electrical work in an industrial setting
*Planning and installing equipment wire, conduit Cable trays, and cable in industrial equipment buildings
*Leading a team
* Reading and interpreting wiring & layaout drawings and specifictions
* Familiarity with NEC Code
* Ability to size wire, conduit, transformers, fuses, breakers, etc.
* Connecting cables and wires according to specifications and drawings
* Inspecting electrical components to meet specifications
* Identifying parts and equipment with tags, familiarity with wire colors and sizes
* Using hand tools and power toolls for all assembly operations, including conduit bending, threading, wire terminations, and assembly
* Installing cable tray systems and conduits for general purpose and hazardous locations.
* Familiarity with hazardous location fittings, components, and parts
* Using knowledge and ability to power up systems during customer check out
*A Journeyman Electrician
*A High School Diploma or GED
*A good understanding of electrical circuits from low – medium voltage equipment
*A good understanding of single line drawings, wiring diagrams, and schematics
*The ability to size wire, transformers, breakers, disconnects, etc.
*Familiarity with commercial and industrial working practices, including hazardous location
*Working knowledge of NEC practices
Compensation and Schedule:
*This position is full-time and pays $16.00+ per hour, depending on experience
*Hours are Monday through Thursday from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.