Panama City, Florida
A College is in need of a full-time Custodian to join their team of over 400 employees.
The college has been in business since 1957. The college has community involvement with many organizations volunteering for beach cleanup, soup kitchens, etc. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you! This position is located at the Panama City campus location of the company.
* Performing all daily cleaning to building interiors
* Cleaning and disinfecting water fountains
* Cleaning and restocking restrooms
* Vacuuming all carpeted hallways, stairways, and rooms
* Cleaning student desks in classrooms
* Securing all rooms, windows, doors, and buildings
* Arranging room set-ups for events scheduled on campus
* Assisting with moving furniture and equipment on campus as necessary
* Able to lift 40 pounds
* Able to stand for long periods of time
* A high school diploma or equivalency required
* Ability to work flexible hours
* Ability to travel locally and out of town on college related business may be required.
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $10.00/hour
* Hours are Monday-Friday and will alternate each week between two shifts: 8AM to 4PM and 2PM to 10PM.
This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.