Fort Walton Beach, Florida
A property rental company in Fort Walton Beach/ Okaloosa Island is looking for a reliable Maintenance Technician to join their team.
* Assisting in general labor for condos.
*Completing all assigned work orders.
*Completing minor repairs of plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning malfunctions, and carpentry in all common areas.
*Completing grounds maintenance duties as assigned, which includes weed eating, trimming, and unloading trash cans into dumpsters.
* Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done.
* A High School Diploma or G.E.D.
*At least 6 months of experience in maintenance.
*A valid Driver’s License.
Compensation and Schedule:
* Must be able to work weekends, and holidays.
*Benefits are offered after converting to the client's payroll
* This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.