Fort Walton Beach, Florida
An Aerospace & Electronics company in Fort Walton Beach is seeking a full-time Assemblers to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Performing assigned assembly tasks
* Preparing components prior to assembly; clean components, mark and inspect components, subassemblies, or completed assemblies
* Testing finished assemblies
* Setting up and operating assigned equipment and machinery
* Identifying and reporting to lead or supervisor any difficulties which would affect the correctness and quality of the work in process
* Cleaning of area and machinery
* Participating in team meeting
* Completing job-related company training courses
* Supporting the companies initiatives
* Cross-training to work on at least 3 products
* Other tasks may be assigned by supervisor or management
* Able to work in a manufacturing environment
* Able to interpret production or engineering prints, production planning information and assembly aids such as illustrations and wiring diagrams
* A great communicator, verbally and written
* Knowledgeable of raw materials, productions processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 2-5 years of assembly experience in a manufacturing environment
* Previous soldering experience is a plus
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $13.50 per hour.
* Hours are Monday through Thursday from 6:00 am to 3:30 pm and every other Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
* Full benefits offered after conversion to client’s payroll
This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.