Cerex Advanced Fabrics, a local manufacturing company located in North Pensacola is seeking a Computer Programmer to help upgrade a legacy manufacturing control system. The system requires conversion from mainframe type structured programming to managed code. The company has been in business for over 40 years, is ISO 9001 certified and serves a variety of specialty global markets including filtration, automotive, and medical and consumer products.
Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Web application design and development
* IIS setup and configuration
* Writing Technical documentation
* Programming language experience in COBOL / Visual COBOL, NET, C#, Java and Javascrip using Visual Studio
* Understanding of structured procedural code and experience with object-oriented programming and design
* Basic knowledge of Powershell and SQL syntax (Select, where, group by, order by, joins, unions etc.) is needed
* Strong communication, organization and planning skills
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time consisting of working in an office environment part of the time and at home
* Monday – Friday
* Pay depends on experience
* Company paid health and welfare benefits
* 401k Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holiday
* Other benefit programs
This position is considered Contract-to-Direct. This means, you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 12 weeks. Once your 12 weeks has been met, the client can elect to either bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.