A Government Agency is in need of a full-time Electrical Helper to join their team in Pensacola. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Electrical work in an industrial setting
* Planning and installing equipment wire, conduit, cable trays, and cable in industrial equipment buildings
* Working in a team
* A Journeyman Electrician
* Dependable with sound work ethic
* Detail oriented
* A High School Diploma or GED
* A good understanding of electrical circuits from low to medium voltage equipment
* A good understanding of single line drawings, wiring diagrams, and schematics
* The ability to size wire, transformers, breakers, disconnects, etc.
* At least 2 years of prior industrial, or commercial Electrician experience.
* Working knowledge of NEC practices
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $21.00 per hour.
* Hours may vary, as needed.
This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.