A leading manufacturer of Industrial Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Control Panels, Analyzer Systems, and Systems Integration is in need of a full-time Wire Technician to join their team in Cantonment. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Assembling and wiring electrical or electronic systems
* Working as part a team
* 4-day work weeks
* Dependable and have sound work ethic
* Organized and detail oriented
* A team-player
* Able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, diagrams, drawings, and manuals
* Knowledgeable of NEC practices
* Skilled with the use of hand and power tools to drill and tap for fastening of components
* A High School Diploma or GED
* A basic understanding of electrical circuits
* Basic computer skills
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $12 - $18 per hour
* Hours are Monday through Thursday from 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.