A leading manufacturer of Industrial Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Control Panels, Analyzer Systems, and Systems Integration is in need of a full-time Metal Fabricator to join their team in Cantonment. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Planning, laying out, fabricating, assembling, and installing structural metal parts, equipment, and products
* Working as part of a small team
* 4-day work weeks
* Dependable and have sound work ethic
* Organized and detail oriented
* A team-player
* A High School Diploma or GED
* 2 – 5 years of related experience
* The ability to read blueprints, sketches, and product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assembling, and installing structural metal products
* Working knowledge of welding procedures
* Proficient knowledge of working characteristics of metallic and non-metallic materials, machining and layout techniques, as well as using hand and power tools, machines, and equipment
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $12 - $18 per hour
* Hours are Monday through Thursday from 6:00 am to 4:40 pm
This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.