A leading manufacturer of Industrial Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Control Panels, Analyzer Systems, and Systems Integration is in need of a full-time Industrial Electrician to join their team in Cantonment. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Electrical work in an industrial setting
* Planning and installing equipment wire, conduit, cable trays, and cable in industrial equipment buildings
* Leading a team
* 4-day work weeks
* A Journeyman Electrician
* Dependable with sound work ethic
* Detail oriented
* A High School Diploma or GED
* A good understanding of electrical circuits from low to medium voltage equipment
* A good understanding of single line drawings, wiring diagrams, and schematics
* The ability to size wire, transformers, breakers, disconnects, etc.
* Familiarity with commercial and industrial working practices, including hazardous location
* Working knowledge of NEC practices
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $16 - $18 per hour, depending on experience
* Hours are Monday through Thursday from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.