A credit union in Cantonment is in need of a full-time Administrative Assistant to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Composing letters and memos
* Coordinating meetings and making travel and lodging arrangements
* Screening incoming mail, publications, and other correspondence
* Assisting in the preparation of various reports
* Organized and detail oriented
* Dependable and have sound work ethic
* Able to maintain strict confidentiality
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
* A High School Diploma or GED
* Two to five years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
* The ability to maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation and Schedule:
*This position is full-time and pays $15 per hour
*Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.