Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk
A property management company in Miramar Beach is in need of a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team of growing employees. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you! The company’s culture can be described of a positive, upbeat modern beach culture. The company is located in Sandestin; please only apply if you are commutable to Sandestin.
* Maintaining all transactional activity involving accounts payable including: vendor management, prints checks, using purchase card as needed, reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance with day-to-day tasks and direction presented by the Assistant Director in conjunction with the Director.
* Coding expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/ expense reports
* Preparing payment batches and ensures Account coding and entries are consistently performed accurately and timely
* Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
* Paying vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, scheduling and preparing checks
* Insuring credits are received for outstanding memos, issuing stop payments or purchase order amendments
* Process end of month accruals through the bill posting system when regular invoices are not received on a timely basis by accounting
* Verify Tax ID numbers by ensuring all vendors have an active W9 on file
* Preparing monthly activity reports for time sensitive insurance payments
* Processing employee expense reports
* Verifying purchase card accounts and reconciling monthly statements
* Performing day-to-day financial transactions, to include: verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording ARB transaction data
* Maintaining vendor records in paperless format by scanning all vendor documentations
* Assisting AR with filing and scanning
* Assisting vendors, homeowners, customers and auditors with questions related to accounting procedures and services
* Processing monthly accounting statements, such as Special Events, Manual Invoices, etc.
* Maintaining and preparing the monthly irrigation flow reports
* Maintaining and assembling the monthly accounting book
* Being cross trained with AR duties
* Seeking opportunities to continuously improve existing processes and educating self in accounting and financial matters connected to job duties
* Well-spoken with a polite and courteous disposition
* Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done
* Organized and have an eye for detail
* A great listener with a positive, can-do attitude
*BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
* Microsoft Excel experience
* 1-3 years of accounting experience, preferred in Accounts Payable
Compensation and Schedule
* This position is full-time and pays $13.00-15.00 per hour, depending on experience
* Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00pm
*Paid Time off (PTO)
*Paid Company Holidays
*401K Retirement Savings Plan
*This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.