A general contractor in Pensacola is in need of a full-time Administrative Assistant to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Providing excellent customer service
* Clerical work, such as data entry, filing, copying, and scanning
* Managing conference room schedules
* Assisting with incoming and outgoing mail and packages
* Organizing and maintaining records
* Learning additional skills as the company grows
* Dependable and have sound work ethic
* Organized and detail oriented
* Highly trainable and eager to learn
* A High School Diploma or GED
* Previous administrative experience
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $14 per hour
* Hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and Friday from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm
This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.