An Extrusion and Laminating company located in North Pensacola is in need of full-time Machine Helpers to join their team of employees. For more than 22 years, the company has been providing customer extrusion and laminated products for use in industrial, food service and construction industries. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Assisting the machine operator to set up the machine for many different configurations.
* Assisting in obtaining materials and supplies for various customer packaging requirements.
* Packaging the Material as required for shipment.
* Helping the machine operator to keep the machine area clean
* Working together with the operator to ensure orders are manufactured efficiently and correctly packaged for shipment.
* Operating various equipment such as a forklift, clamp truck, paper tube cutting machinery and stretch wrapping machine.
* Team oriented
*Pay attention to detail
* High School Diploma or a GED
* Previous machine operating experience
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full time and pays $12.00 per hour
* Hours are 7:00am – 7:00pm and 7:00pm – 7:00am (12 hour rotating shifts which include weekends and holidays if you are scheduled to work)
This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks are over, your employer can elect to either bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experiences? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.