A Law office in Navarre is in need of a Receptionist to join their team of employees. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Multi-tasking by answering phones and directing calls to the appropriate individual or taking messages
* Being the first point of contact to incoming customers
* Making copies
* Sorting incoming mail and packages
* Posting Deposit & Creating Files
* Working in a fast pace environment
* Other duties as assigned
* Well-spoken with a polite and courteous disposition
* Organized and have attention to detail
* Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done
* An excellent communicator with strong verbal and writing skills confident with writing including spelling and grammar
* 1 – 2 years of experience in Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel and Outlook
* Previous office experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $12 - $13 per hour with the possibility of a pay increase after conversion to the client’s payroll
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
* Benefits are available after conversion
* This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.