LandrumHR is looking for a reliable Maintenance/Construction Supervisor to oversee work at a local manufacturing plant in the Pensacola area.
* Overseeing and inspecting maintenance and construction projects to ensure projects are running smoothly and on time.
* Maintaining, planning and scheduling routine and preventive maintenance.
* Motivating and providing direct leadership to your workers.
* Maintaining building systems such as heating, electrical, air conditioning, etc.
* Ensure compliance with quality, health and safety rules, guidelines and regulations
* High School Diploma or GED
* Previous experience as a Maintenance or Construction Supervisor
* Knowledge of different building systems (heating, electrical, air conditioning, etc.)
* Good time management and organizational skills
* Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $18.00 to $20.00/hr. based on experience
* Hours are Monday through Friday with occasional overtime and weekends. 2:00pm – 10:30pm.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, and HR Specialist will contact you.