A Government Agency located in Pensacola is in need of a full-time groundskeeper to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
- Operating groundskeeping equipment to include weed-eaters, mowers, etc.
- Working outdoors in various weather conditions
- Hard Working and Reliable
- Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Florida Driver's License and clear driving record
- The ability to pass Government Security Background Check
Compensation and Schedule
- This position is full-time and pays $10 per hour.
- Hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30am until 3:30p.m.
This assignment is considered “Contract” and is expected to last through October 31, 2019, or will be determined by the client’s needs.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.