Fort Walton Beach, Florida
A chiropractor office in Fort Walton Beach is in need of a part-time Receptionist to join their small team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Answering incoming call and directing the call to the appropriate individual
* Greeting patients as they enter the office
* Filing and maintain records
* Scheduling appointments and update calendar accordingly
* Taking patients payments for office visits
* Maintaining a safe and clean lobby/reception area
* Inputting new patient information into the database
* Well spoken with a polite and courteous disposition
* Organized and have an eye for detail
* A great listener with a positive, can-do attitude
* A high school diploma or equivalent
* Previous medical office experience is a plus
* Experience with Microsoft Office
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is part-time and pays $10.00-$12.00/hour
* Hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8am-6pm, with a 2 hour lunch and Tuesdays 8am-12 pm
This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum.
Does this sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills, and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next steps in the hiring process, a HR Specialist will contact you.