Gulf Breeze, Florida
A company that manufactures industry-leading technologies for aviators and mission systems operators around the world is in need of a full-time Inventory Specialist to join their team in Gulf Breeze. The primary responsibilities of this position include supporting the production team by pulling components and issuing parts in a timely manner, maintaining an accurate inventory count, accurately sorting incoming inventory, and ensuring inventory is stocked and up to date. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Maintaining an accurate inventory
* Organizing inventory
* Providing support to a production team
* Working with vendors
* Working in a climate-controlled manufacturing environment
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Dependable and have sound work ethic
* Able to multitask and work on multiple projects
* Professional and able to negotiate with internal customers
* Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
* A High School Diploma or GED and 4+ years Inventory experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Previous experience with Macola software
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $12 - $16 per hour
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.