Landrum Staffing is looking for a skilled Carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques to work at the local manufacturing plant.
* Building items from scratch
*Repairing broken or damaged items
*Utilizing various hand tools and other standard tools to complete work tasks
* High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent
* 1 + years’ experience in carpentry work
* Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
* A willingness to work as necessary to meet requirements of the position, including the ability to work overtime/occasional weekends
* The ability to work in a tobacco free environment
* The ability to lift/carry at least 20 pounds
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time, and the pay is $15.00 per hour
* Hours are Monday through Friday. 6:00am – 2:30pm and weekends as needed
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.