Landrum Staffing is currently seeking energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team as Housekeepers / Custodial Workers to work 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift at the local GE Wind Energy site. This position is considered a contract position, which means it could last up to 12 months, and that is determined by the client's needs.
* Vacuuming and dusting offices
* Emptying trash bins
* Making sure public restrooms as well as warehouse restrooms are clean and stocked with soap and paper towels
* Wiping down furniture and picking up trash
* Making sure the break room facilities are clean and stocked with supplies
* High school diploma or GED
* A willingness to work as necessary to meet requirements of the position, including the ability to work overtime/occasional weekends
* The ability to work in a tobacco free environment
* Strong attention to detail
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time, and the pay is $10.00 per hour
* Hours are Monday through Friday and weekends as needed
* Shifts are as follows:
- 1st shift - 6:00am - 2:30pm
- 2nd shift - 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- 3rd shift - 10:00pm - 6:30am
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.