A dental office in Pensacola is in need of a full-time Dental Receptionist to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Greeting all patients as they enter the office; assisting patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation upon arrival. Then verify and update patient information.
* Registering new patients according to established office protocols and always safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality.
* Informing patients of dental office procedures, entering all relevant patient information into data system and inform patients of financial treatment plan options
* Maintaining and manage patient records in compliance with privacy and security regulations
* Answering and managing incoming calls; moving patients through appointments as scheduled, responding to requests for information, scheduling patient appointments, updating patient education materials. Filling in cancellations and no-shows
* Confirming upcoming appointments and conduct confirmation recalls, checking daily appointment schedule, and arranging patient charts for next day appointments.
*Applying insurance checks, collecting and receipt payments from patients at time of treatment.
* Accounts Receivable Management Entering patient financial activity in computer Maintain accounts receivable activity Prepare bank deposits Prepare statements Follow-up insurance claims Follow-up delinquent accounts Arrange payment schedule with patients
*Running end day reports and prepare daily deposit, preparing and mail billing statements, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
* Preparing claim for dental insurance and arrange supporting documents for insurance claims
* Monitoring and maintaining inventory of dental office supplies, dispatching lab work appropriately, organizing referrals to other medical specialists, and maintaining a professional reception area.
*Customer service oriented
*Comfortable in a dental office
* High School Diploma or GED
*3 years of Dental Office Experience Required
* Knowledge of dental terminology, procedures and diagnosis
* Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications (Dentrix is a must)
*Knowledge of general administrative and clerical procedures
*Working knowledge of dental insurance and verifications
*Working knowledge of OSHA
Compensation and Schedule:
*This position is full-time and pays $16/hour
*Hours are Monday- Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm; The first Friday of the month 8:00am-1:00pm
*This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum.
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.