Local manufacturing company located in North Pensacola is in need of Operation Technicians. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
The company has been in business for over 40 years, is ISO 9001 certified and serves a variety of specialty global markets including filtration, automotive, and medical and consumer products.
* Adhering to all plant safety rules and regulations.
* Routinely performing housekeeping activities in and around workstation so work area is continuously clean.
* Communicating with coworkers and others to ensure product and equipment related concerns are appropriately and timely resolved.
* Ensuring all finished goods are cut accurately and packaged to meet customer specifications/requirements.
* Safe, efficient operations of roll converting-type equipment, such as large and small cutters wrappers (stretch and lanwrap), rewinders, perforator, overhead hoist and fork/pole/grab truck.
* Coordinating with maintenance personnel to resolve equipment-related issues.
* Correctly entering all shop order data into Shop Floor Data Collection (SFDC) system.
* Working with Quality Assurance personnel and others to meet product sampling and customer specification requirements.
* Obtaining and maintain packaging/operating supplies and materials.
* High School Diploma or GED
* The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Basic math skills which are required for this position
* Previous industrial/manufacturing experience which is preferred
* Computer data entry experience
* Good hand/eye coordination
* Experience working in a high-performance, team based work system
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and starts at $12.50 per hour, increasing to $13.00 per hour upon successful completion of probation.
* Hours: Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 3:30pm for 2 weeks then rotate to Sunday - Thursday, 3:30pm - 11:30pm.
* Company paid health and welfare benefits
* 401k Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holiday
* Other benefit programs
This position is considered Contract-to-Direct. This means, you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 12 weeks. Once your 12 weeks has been met, the client can elect to either bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.