Fort Walton Beach, Florida
A property management company in Fort Walton Beach is in need of a full-time Office Assistant to join their team. Check out the description down below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
Property management company that specializes in full leasing and management services for rental properties in Northwest Florida. Manages single family homes, condos, and townhouses along the Emerald Coast.
* Being the first point of contact and greeting guests with a friendly demeanor
* Multi-tasking by answering phones and directing calls to the appropriate individual
* Scheduling and maintaining client appointments
* Answering customer questions and assessing their needs
* Filing, organizing, and other general office duties
* Well-spoken with a polite and courteous disposition
* Highly motivated and intuitive
* Organized and have an eye for detail
* A great listener with a positive, can-do attitude
* Computer savvy
* High school diploma or GED
* Experience in an office environment
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with Microsoft Excel
* Experience with Apfolio is a plus
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $11/hour.
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
This assignment is considered Contract to Direct, meaning you will remain on Landrum's payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum